Ever wonder how extensions are applied? Watch the full process with Shab Aghajani ,NYC’s Great Lengths hair extension specialist and allow us to take the mystery out of Great Lengths- the ‘Rolls Royce’ of hair extensions.
Great Lengths is a strand-by-strand method that can be worn for months at a time and done continuously. Each tiny strand matches the existing density of your own hair. This means every application is custom-tailored to each client. This ensures no stress or damage on the hair or scalp. They come in a wide range of colors and effects to match your exact existing color.
The process is broken down into the following steps:
- 1. Prior to appointment day, we have a lengthy consultation. Desired hair length, amount and colors are determined
- 2. Strands are cut and colors blended to match your existing color and density
- 3. On appointment day, hair is gently clarified to remove all impurities and build up on the hair to ensure long lasting attachment.
- 4. Hair is dried and extensions are added one at a time in organized horizontal rows around the head. Kept away from you hair line and the very top of the head, extensions are invisible.
- 5. Extensions are cut to either match your existing cut or to create a completely new style.
- 6. Hair is finally styled using any tool be it a blowdryer, curling iron or flat iron.
- 7. The maintenance consists of nothing more than daily brushing at the attachment area of extensions.
- 8. Hair remains attached until removed by me. They last anywhere from 3-4 months depending on your hair type.
Call 212.888.8988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation.