With holiday parties coming up, complete your look with a simple style that makes a bold and beautiful statement! Try these holiday curls and add a white flower for a sophisticated, yet festive ‘do. With a pop of color on the eye and a nude lip, head to your holiday party in style!
Hair: Kevin Lee & Elizabeth Mergler, Makeup: Marylisa Diaz
Here is how to get the look:
2. Once dry, create a deep side part and curl the hair with 1-inch barrel curling iron.
3. Brush through the hair to give volume and separate curls.
4. Pull the hair in the front to the side, twist and pin.
5. Pull the hair on the side of the part back behind the hair and pin
6. Use Julien Farel Smooth Crème to finish, tame flyaways and give shine
7. Add a white flower for a timeless holiday look
Share your holiday selfies and hashtag #12DaysofJulienFarel to be featured on our social media!