Get to know the people who make up the Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa! To be New York’s leading beauty destination, it takes a dedicated, stylish, and forward-thinking team. Each team member brings a valuable wealth of knowledge to the group. Every Wednesday, you will meet a new Julien Farel team member and hear about their favorite trends, beauty advice, career advice and even learn something no one knows about them! Say Hello to our new weekly series… #WisdomWednesday. This week we will be featuring Anthony Rocanello, Senior Colorist and the Color Department Co-Lead.
1. What’s your favorite hair trend right now? A balayage ombre is a great look for the summer because of its versatility. Ombre ranges from extreme and dramatic to subtle and barely there. I feel that ombre isn’t just a trend. It is here to stay as a hair color service. A major perk of this style is that you don’t have to worry about over grown roots. It gives an easy and effortless look.
2. What’s your favorite part of working at Julien Farel? The best part of working at Julien Farel is that I love the team. We have such a dynamic team that truly supports each other. We learn from each other and have fun working together.
3. What career advice do you have for hairdressers starting out? I always tell hairdressers starting out to take their time! There is so much to learn in the process of becoming a good hairdresser. It’s very important to remain focused on learning and training. Try not to rush to the top! Enjoy every step of the way because it ends up being the most rewarding career ever.
4. Who are your style icons? Annie Lennox, Madonna and Ruby Rose. I love bold looks that redefine beauty!
5. Provide one tip to fixing a bad hair day instantly. Use Magnifique Fortifying Serum to help prolong your color! It has a special hexapeptide to delay graying!
6. What is something people don’t know about you? I love the great outdoors – hiking and rock climbing.
7. What’s your favorite service at Julien Farel? Facials with Oksana Shenker, hands down!
8. What’s your favorite Julien Farel product? My all-time favorite product is Hydrate Restore because it really makes my hair grow! It’s important to keep the hair I have strong and in my head. I can’t live without this product.
“Like” us on Facebook to see more #WisdomWednesday spotlights on employees!