Last night at the Golden Globe Awards, a photo of Chrissy Teigen became the world’s fastest meme after the camera got a shot of her crying as husband, John Legend, won a Golden Globe. With all eyes on her, we can’t help but notice her “beautifully unstructured high ponytail” as Stylist Director Kevin Lee called it during his @julienfarel twitter takeover.
Kevin Lee showed us how to get Chrissy Teigen’s ponytail at-home in under 10 minutes in these five simple steps:
1. Start off with voluminous hair by blowdrying with Julien Farel Inflate Volumizing Balm. Separate a section of the hair at the top of the head and pull back the rest of the hair into a ponytail at the location of your choosing. Here, we chose right above the occipital bone. Loosen the hair on the sides of the face for an undone look.
2. Give a slight tease to the hair at the top of the head.
3. Smooth back the hair and take the left portion of the top section and pin it down to the top right of the ponytail.
4. Take the right side of the top section and pin it down to the top left of the ponytail.
5. Tease the ponytail until you create the desired volume and use Julien Farel Smooth Crème to smooth down your flyaways.
Now you have Chrissy Teigen hair from the red carpet!