Elevate your holiday look with a smokey eye and a pop of color on the wing. Place an orchid behind the ear for a simple updo that is eye-catching and elegant.
Hair: Kevin Lee, Makeup: Marylisa Diaz
Here is how to get the look:
1. Apply Flexible Smoothing Balm to the hair and blowout the front pieces.
2. Create a side part and pull back into a side ponytail.
3. Wrap the ponytail around itself to create a bun.
4. Tame flyaways with Flexible Paste.
5. Pin 2 artificial orchids just behind the ear going into the bun.
Top it off with a black dress, Pologeorgis fur, heels and you’re are ready to take on the city.
Share your holiday selfies and hashtag #12DaysofJulienFarel to be featured on our social media!