Brushing your hair may be the most thoughtless task in your day-to-day. Many people use any hair brush within arms reach without giving it a second thought. Did you know that using the wrong brush could be damaging to your hair and scalp’s health? Replace your old brush with a boar bristle brush and your hair will thank you later! Here are 5 reasons why you NEED to make the switch:
1. Brush your hair the way it would brush itself! – Boar bristle brushes are designed with a unique structure similar to your own natural hair. Boar bristle brushes are way less aggravating to your scalp and hair when compared to using synthetic or plastic brushes.
2. Give your scalp a massage…everyday! – A boar bristle brush stimulates the scalp, increasing blood flow to the hair follicles and helping to improve your hair growth.
3. Keep your hair oil-free longer – A boar bristle brush reduces oil buildup at your scalp, making your hair less greasy. As a result, it can reduce the frequency of washing your hair.
4. Condition your hair without conditioner – Boar bristle brushes have a unique structure that absorbs the oil, known as sebum, from our scalp and distributes it evenly throughout each strand. Hair is naturally conditioned without the use of any hair products.
5. Expert approved – Hairstylists love using boar bristle brushes because of its how it controls the hair while using heat styling tools. Get the perfect style every time!
That is why our Julien Farel Round Brushes are hand-crafted in France using 100% natural boar bristles with grips made of Bubinga, an exotic redwood indigenous to the forests of equatorial Africa. Switching up this small aspect of your hair care regime makes a huge difference! Get it here!