1. How did you come up with the idea of putting together a fashion show at the Sonia Rykiel store a few days after the passing of the late designer?
This was an idea that I had brought up several months ago as I had already done this in the past with my brand and had great success.
2. How was the process of planning the show and why did you decide to have clients as models?
It’s comparable to organizing a real show except for the venue, which limits space. I am very close to my clients and I wanted to share this experience with them, they were all honored to be modeling for Sonia Rykiel.
3. Why did you decide to partner with Julien Farel for hair and makeup?
Because of our long lasting friendship and Julien’s expertise and professionalism.
4. You looked stunning at the fashion show, what was your favorite look from the collection?
There was not one specific look. Every single one was special.
5. If you could put together another fashion show, which designer would it be?
Most likely Saint Laurent with Anthony Vaccarello.
Watch a video of the show here featuring hair and make-up by #TeamFarel.