1. Start off with voluminous hair by blowdrying with Julien Farel Inflate Volumizing Balm. Separate a section of the hair at the top of the head and pull back the rest of the hair into a ponytail at the location of your choosing. Here, we chose right above the occipital bone. Loosen the hair on the sides of the face for an undone look.
2. Give a slight tease to the hair at the top of the head.
3. Smooth back the hair and take the left portion of the top section and pin it down to the top right of the ponytail.
4. Take the right side of the top section and pin it down to the top left of the ponytail.
5. Tease the ponytail until you create the desired volume and use Julien Farel Smooth Crème to smooth down your flyaways.
Now you have Chrissy Teigen hair from the red carpet!