This week, we interview Color Department Lead, Marris Ambrose, the dare devil who has made a name for herself in the hair color industry.
1. What is your favorite hair trend right now?
I love the modern take on the shag. I think its fun to revisit something from the past and make it modern.
2. What career advice do you have for hairdressers starting out?
Be strong, be confident and pursue your vision.
3. What’s your favorite part of working at Julien Farel?
There is a very positive energy at Julien Farel. Between my coworkers, the big windows and airy feel of the salon, it is very refreshing. I really love the work culture and environment.
4. Provide one tip to fixing a bad hair day instantly.
Two things to keep on you at all times: dry shampoo and a great hair accessory.
5. What is something people don’t know about you?
I'm a little bit of a daredevil. I’ve gone skydiving and I even went swimming with the sharks. I love adventure and experiencing life at its fullest! I also love boxing. I go to a boxing gym all the time near my apartment.
6. What’s your favorite Julien Farel product?
I love Julien Farel Restore. It makes hair healthier and is so quick and easy – a huge time saver in the salon and at home in the shower.
7. What’s your favorite Julien Farel service to get done?